September 3, 20224 yr I checked the steam store and it says its sales had been stopped(my steam language is Japanese) I also checked the Ignite but it only wouldn't let me download the CDLC because it was sold by Ubisoft. Is that any way to get the song?maybe some cdkeys or gifts?
September 3, 20224 yr Solution 31 minutes ago, Nanaha_Nozomi said: I checked the steam store and it says its sales had been stopped(my steam language is Japanese) I also checked the Ignite but it only wouldn't let me download the CDLC because it was sold by Ubisoft. Is that any way to get the song?maybe some cdkeys or gifts? No, unfortunately you missed out on this one due to the license for it expiring. Those delisted DLC songs are forbidden from CustomsForge as it would go against our rules. To learn more about which tracks are delisted and when they will be/have been delisted, please visit: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/111873/rocksmith-2011-dlc-delisting
I checked the steam store and it says its sales had been stopped(my steam language is Japanese)
I also checked the Ignite but it only wouldn't let me download the CDLC because it was sold by Ubisoft.
Is that any way to get the song?maybe some cdkeys or gifts?