January 18, 20233 yr HDMI is not going to work. I had this misconception for years. The latency on an HDMI cable is too great to try to fix. I did myself the favor of getting a Focusrite USB interface for the PC version and found instructions here and elsewhere on the net to get it working w RS2014. No perceptible lag, it's the way to go. For an Xbox, I'd look into using whatever analog audio options are available. Not sure what's there but wanted to respond as I had issues with lag for years that as I've improved on guitar some I've come to realize is not really practical to play around. With music we are talking about milliseconds of timing to be perfected and AFAIK that's not possible with an HDMI cable. Best of luck to you with this!
Anyone know an easy fix for lag on Xbox one using an hdmi and no rcas