May 3, 20224 yr Hi all! I'm sorry if that's a noob question - I used to play a lot of Rocksmith a few years ago (Ps4), now I have come back to it on PC To my disappointment, some songs are no longer available - does anyone know how can I get them? Example: first song that I have ever learned, "Breaking the law" by Judas Priest. I cannot get it on Steam, cannot get it here 😞 Thanks!
May 3, 20224 yr Usually if a song has disappeared its because the download link was dead and never re-uploaded. You can try asking for someone to reupload in the forum, but the chances of someone following through are generally slim
May 3, 20224 yr Btw, it appears that Breaking the Law was removed from the game Notice:Â At the request of the publisher, Rocksmith - Judas Priest - Breaking the Law is no longer available for sale on Steam.
May 4, 20224 yr Author 19 hours ago, arrov said: Btw, it appears that Breaking the Law was removed from the game Notice: At the request of the publisher, Rocksmith - Judas Priest - Breaking the Law is no longer available for sale on Steam. Oof. Thank you anyway! 🙂
Hi all!
I'm sorry if that's a noob question - I used to play a lot of Rocksmith a few years ago (Ps4), now I have come back to it on PC
To my disappointment, some songs are no longer available - does anyone know how can I get them?
Example: first song that I have ever learned, "Breaking the law" by Judas Priest. I cannot get it on Steam, cannot get it here 😞Â
Thanks!