January 31, 20224 yr 13 hours ago, comeback_ said: Hi, does anyone know if there's a way to make a custom realtone cable for RS? Something like this? https://github.com/fluffyanvil/Rocksmith-Diy-Realtone-Cable or do you mean a way to use a non-realtone cable with the game instead? 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
May 16, 20224 yr I know this an older thread but maybe this post can be useful for someone. I was looking to replace or build a better Realtone cable. I play an active bass that can clip the Realtone cable easily. I ended up buying an Apogee Jam + to use instead of the Realtone cable. I always trusted Apogee and think the money is well spent on their gear. I can now dial in my input level and I don't get the hiss out of my active bass anymore. There are several other USB interface options but I really like the Apogee Jam +. Have a great day.
Hi, does anyone know if there's a way to make a custom realtone cable for RS?