November 27, 20214 yr So When I dowloaded a song i transfered the song to my dlc folder and then when i wanted to play it didn´t let me play it so can anybody help me?' As you can see in this picture it just showsa the amps and no song is playing
November 27, 20214 yr 1 hour ago, spurq said: So When I dowloaded a song i transfered the song to my dlc folder and then when i wanted to play it didn´t let me play it so can anybody help me?' As you can see in this picture it just showsa the amps and no song is playing You need the dll/patch https://ignition4.customsforge.com/tools/CDLCEnabler 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
So When I dowloaded a song i transfered the song to my dlc folder and then when i wanted to play it didn´t let me play it so can anybody help me?'
As you can see in this picture it just showsa the amps and no song is playing