I recently experimented with trying to store cdlc in a folder on an sd card which didn't work.
I have moved all CDLC back to dlc folder and it loads and works in Rocksmith but CFSM seems to want to try and find songs in a duplicate path
example error:
<ERROR> Could not find valid xblock file : Y:\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc\._Deftones_Royal_v2_p.psarc: Y:\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc\._Deftones_Royal_v2_p.psarc
[2021/11/26 21:37:16]: <WARNING> File was not quarantined ...
[2021/11/26 21:37:17]: - Auto quarantine may be enabled in the 'Settings' tabmenu ...
Auto quarantine not enabled, correct rocksmith location chosen in settings. Why is it scanning a location that looks like it is the same path twice? I've reinstalled CFSM several times and it won't clear it.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
HI,
Mac user here.
I recently experimented with trying to store cdlc in a folder on an sd card which didn't work.
I have moved all CDLC back to dlc folder and it loads and works in Rocksmith but CFSM seems to want to try and find songs in a duplicate path
example error:
<ERROR> Could not find valid xblock file : Y:\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc\._Deftones_Royal_v2_p.psarc: Y:\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc\._Deftones_Royal_v2_p.psarc
[2021/11/26 21:37:16]: <WARNING> File was not quarantined ...
[2021/11/26 21:37:17]: - Auto quarantine may be enabled in the 'Settings' tabmenu ...
Auto quarantine not enabled, correct rocksmith location chosen in settings. Why is it scanning a location that looks like it is the same path twice? I've reinstalled CFSM several times and it won't clear it.