I am curious if anyone else is seeing this issue... I am using v1.6.0.0 PC BUILD of CFSM and anytime I DISABLE songs and save the song pack in CFSM it causes most of the songs within the pack to no longer display. In other words, once I hit save and go back into the game my list of songs is missing even the songs still enabled. Anyone??
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I am curious if anyone else is seeing this issue... I am using v1.6.0.0 PC BUILD of CFSM and anytime I DISABLE songs and save the song pack in CFSM it causes most of the songs within the pack to no longer display. In other words, once I hit save and go back into the game my list of songs is missing even the songs still enabled. Anyone??