August 14, 20215 yr Hi can someone help how do i add a song to favourites, as I see this is an option in sort.
August 14, 20215 yr Solution 2 hours ago, Daz40 said: Hi can someone help how do i add a song to favourites, as I see this is an option in sort. Not too sure what you mean by favorites, but the option to add to loved creators/preferred artist is accessible by clicking the arrow next to the download button. 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
August 15, 20215 yr Author Oh no sorry I mean in the game rs 2014 . I probably should of mentioned that.
August 15, 20215 yr Just press the + button on your keyboard with the song you want to favorite selected.
Hi can someone help how do i add a song to favourites, as I see this is an option in sort.