July 12, 20215 yr Can anyone tell me which PC he is playing Rocksmith with and everything is fine with no sound latency? Thanks for your response !
July 14, 20215 yr Rocksmith Championship Organizer Hi Daniel! You should have been more precise in your question! Are you talking about a few ms or are you talking about half a second of lag? For the PC performance: You really don´t need a top notch pc for RS14 to run flawlessly - i suggest you get a FPS Counter running for a test to approve you get 60fps while in song - then the performance of your CPU/Ram/Gfx is most likely not the issue. If it´s a few ms that you are unhappy with you can play around in Rocksmith.ini - most importantly torning Audio Exclusivity on ExclusiveMode=1 - force UltraLow Latency Win32UltraLowLatencyMode=1 - set a low Latency Buffer LatencyBuffer=2 (beware lower means you need better hardware) and play around with MaxOutputBufferSize MaxOutputBufferSize=256 And/Or you get a ABY splitter like and have thereby Tone output via your amp with guaranteed zero lag If on the other hand you are talking of 500ms lag it´s a soundcard driver / settings issue and you should address google search with your specific Soundchip there. Rock! Rod, -= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =--= Rodmans Shred Course =--= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-VI I-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- -= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =--= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =--= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =- On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said: I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.
Can anyone tell me which PC he is playing Rocksmith with and everything is fine with no sound latency?
Thanks for your response !