July 6, 20215 yr I recently reinstalled Windows on my PC and my CDLC stopped working after that. It just hangs after tuning. I've tried doing a fresh install of RS and reapplying mod support, but it doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas?
July 12, 20215 yr Oftentimes, after I've reinstalled the game, I've had to also replace the D3DX9_42.dll file to get the CLDC to work again. Maybe that's your issue. Of course, I'm not sure how you'd get that file again after a clean install. For me, it seems every CLDC I've downloaded in the last month or so is simply not recognized by the game. Older ones are fine. UPDATE: Look here:
September 10, 20215 yr Same issue here. Hard-drive crashed and so did my backup disk. I think my problem is that I used the RSModInstaller so I can use direct input and I saw a note about disabling CDCL in this release. Maybe you have the same? Anyone know of a workaround for this? Maybe I have to go back to an older version.
September 10, 20215 yr 37 minutes ago, zephod said: Anyone know of a workaround for this? Maybe I have to go back to an older version. Just use the old .dll method for the cdlc support and you can keep rsmods up to date. 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
September 11, 20215 yr By "old .DLL method" you mean the D3DX9_42.DLL in the Rocksmith directory? I already have that and still no luck, The CDLC shows up in my list of song but when I launch one, I get nothing but the background.
September 11, 20215 yr So my cdlc was having the same problem and Ive spent a while figuring it out. I recently updated my RSMods to the latest version which ive come to figure out that the latest version no longer supports cdlc. I downgraded to the version I had before and it fixed my problem. https://github.com/Lovrom8/RSMods/releases/tag/RSModsInstaller-v1.2.5.1
I recently reinstalled Windows on my PC and my CDLC stopped working after that. It just hangs after tuning.
I've tried doing a fresh install of RS and reapplying mod support, but it doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas?