June 30, 20215 yr Again it has been few weeks not playing Rocksmith 2014. Now when I tried playing, CDLC´s won't start. It seems that there was update in May on Rocksmith so it is probably the problem. How can I fix this? I am using MacBook Pro and BigSur.
July 8, 20215 yr I have the same issue. I believe the problem is with the Mac OS update, not RS2014. I just discovered it tonight, looking into it.
September 7, 20215 yr Hi Guys, Mine stopped loading CDLCs also, but I am still on Catalina. It hangs just as the song is about to load. I fixed it by reapplying the patch. Loaded fine after . Found the patch info here:
Again it has been few weeks not playing Rocksmith 2014. Now when I tried playing, CDLC´s won't start.
It seems that there was update in May on Rocksmith so it is probably the problem. How can I fix this?
I am using MacBook Pro and BigSur.