June 30, 20215 yr I recently lost a drive with the majority of my CDLC on it. Is there a function in Ignition where I can see what I have downloaded?
June 30, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, dblbogey1 said: I recently lost a drive with the majority of my CDLC on it. Is there a function in Ignition where I can see what I have downloaded? https://ignition4.customsforge.com/user/collectedcdlc (or you can access it via the search dropdown by selecting collection) It got cleared when I4 came out tho, so it's likely to be missing a fair bit. 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
June 30, 20215 yr Author Thank you! That is a good start but it only shows 42 songs> Which is kind of strange. The earliest on the list is 2015 and the latest is 6/14/21. I have downloaded hundreds of songs.
June 30, 20215 yr Author I have always played from launching from my local installation. Just for kicks, I launched RS from Steam. It shows all my songs. I did not try to play any so I don't know if they are really there or not. If they are, is there any way to get them or is RS on Steam referencing my local drive???
I recently lost a drive with the majority of my CDLC on it. Is there a function in Ignition where I can see what I have downloaded?