January 27, 20215 yr Hi guys I am very glad that I finally bought the game on pC... Yes it is 2021 I know... I just have some newbie question and I hope someone can help me... I just want to play guitar solo NOT the full song like some of the youtube video . But all the songs from CDLC I downloaded are all full songs. Where can I download songs for just the solo part? And I can never connect to usoft server... is that normal... Thanks!
January 28, 20215 yr Administrator User Riff Repeater (press space when playing the song) to practice the section you want without having to go through the rest. There isn't version that are only the solo. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hi guys I am very glad that I finally bought the game on pC... Yes it is 2021 I know...
I just have some newbie question and I hope someone can help me...
I just want to play guitar solo NOT the full song like some of the youtube video .
But all the songs from CDLC I downloaded are all full songs. Where can I download songs for just the solo part?
And I can never connect to usoft server... is that normal...
Thanks!