May 18, 201412 yr Just a short question, if I click "Follow" on a submitted CDLC, will I be notified when the "Version"-parameter changes?It would be useful if it did so I can update my files.Greetings
May 19, 201412 yr I don't think so,, but you will receive notifications when someone comments on it. So if the charter also comments after the update then you would be notified. I usually do that, hopefully others do as well. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
May 19, 201412 yr I don't think so,, but you will receive notifications when someone comments on it. So if the charter also comments after the update then you would be notified. I usually do that, hopefully others do as well. Yeah, I always post a comment when I update my songs. :) Only thing that sucks is I don't get notifications when people comment, unless I follow my own CDLC thread....but then I get 2 notifications every time: "sinwin replied to Kuso Breakin' Nou Breakin' LilyToday, 02:53 AM" "sinwin posted a comment on Kuso Breakin' Nou Breakin' LilyToday, 02:53 AM" Words of wisdom for CDLC charters: "When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son" - Billkwando Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here
Just a short question, if I click "Follow" on a submitted CDLC, will I be notified when the "Version"-parameter changes?
It would be useful if it did so I can update my files.
Greetings