Skip to content

Can someone please fix or create a new "For the Sun" by Monster Truck

I could not get the original to work months ago. I tried to re-download it today and it said the file was deleted. I know it's a longshot but, If someone could please fix or make a new one I would really appreciate it. I can only imagine how difficult it is to make one of these. Thanks again. 

Featured Replies

I can just put back the deleted one.

my tablature wasn't perfect but in the meantime it's thanks to her that I know her from scratch. Thanks to unleshed2K for removing it, if there was nothing there was at least this one...

https://www.transfernow.net/TcWjaj022021

regards.

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.