Skip to content

"A fatal CFSM error has occurred..." NOW WHAT?

Hey everyone,

 

I'm using Rocksmith Toolkit on a MAC and i'm getting this error. Does anyone know how to fix it and if I will actually DELETE EVERYTHING if i click YES? 

 

 

Screen-Shot-2020-09-05-at-7-17-19-AM.png

 

Featured Replies

  • Author

I clicked the red button to close the Warning Dialogue box and CFSM was deleted anyways. I reinstalled it last week and the same Warning Dialogue popped up again. 

 

Is this normal? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.