August 18, 20206 yr Sorry for my Google Translate english... I had a "not official" copy of RS2014 with lots of dlc & cdlc on W10. But in order to be able to use it with my Scarlett sound card I bought on Steam RS2014 Remastered. I also bought Cherub Rock. I had kept all DLCs contained in the DLC folder and copied them to the new DLC folder.I have placed D3DX9_42.dll in the root of Rocksmith.But a lot of songs are missing in RS compared to my previous installation.I can't find why ... A little help please.
August 18, 20206 yr Illegal dlcs will not work with a steam version of Rocksmith. And we do not help with cracked stuff here. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
Sorry for my Google Translate english...
I had a "not official" copy of RS2014 with lots of dlc & cdlc on W10.
But in order to be able to use it with my Scarlett sound card I bought on Steam RS2014 Remastered. I also bought Cherub Rock.
I had kept all DLCs contained in the DLC folder and copied them to the new DLC folder.
I have placed D3DX9_42.dll in the root of Rocksmith.
But a lot of songs are missing in RS compared to my previous installation.
I can't find why ... A little help please.