July 28, 20206 yr I've noticed some CDLC songs don't show up in game whilst most other do.Some examples are Amon Amarth Shape Shifter, Behemoth Lucifer.Does anyone have any ideas why this is the case?
July 28, 20206 yr I've noticed some CDLC songs don't show up in game whilst most other do. Some examples are Amon Amarth Shape Shifter, Behemoth Lucifer. Does anyone have any ideas why this is the case? shape shifter has the wrong appid and I'm guessing the rest of the songs have the same issue. Repack it in the toolkit/cfsm and change the id to smashing pumpkins - cherub rock and it should show up 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
July 28, 20206 yr Where do i find the toolkit to do that?here Once you've got it set up you just click "import package" at the bottom, select the song, change the appid from the dropdown and repack it, replacing the old one. 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
I've noticed some CDLC songs don't show up in game whilst most other do.
Some examples are Amon Amarth Shape Shifter, Behemoth Lucifer.
Does anyone have any ideas why this is the case?