May 6, 20206 yr I would like to request this CDLC, if someone could create the lead part for this song: Como Un Puñal - Los Zigarros. With solo and all. I could even give a donation for the work to the developer of the song! :DI put here the youtube link of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrhWYgpho8I
May 6, 20206 yr Solution This isn't the place to post your request. The place to post it is in this post: http://customsforge.com/topic/45859-cdlc-requests/page-60 Also note. You cannot donate to the creator of the CDLC as this is a violation of our rules.
I would like to request this CDLC, if someone could create the lead part for this song: Como Un Puñal - Los Zigarros. With solo and all. I could even give a donation for the work to the developer of the song! :D
I put here the youtube link of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrhWYgpho8I