February 21, 20206 yr I don't supose anyone has this version they could upload for me,I've reformatted my pc and the version i've got is corrupted and won't install
February 21, 20206 yr You need to legitimately buy the software, in which case the developer of the software can provide support.
February 22, 20206 yr I own version 3, (I suppose, because versions are not indicated anywhere)and the software is activated by buying a licence key, which was valid for updates. But versions later than 3 required buying a new licence key,and I was uncertain if the export to EOF would still work. Considering the price had more then doubled, 40€, and the upgrade price is 20€,this developer follows a policy of constantly making his clients pay for little, non-obvious, and questionable improvements. So I understand people who want to stay with the old version.And the developer does not seem to support old versions. cDLC projects (vote or request!) :ph34r: old Customforge search :ph34r: My cDLC
February 23, 20206 yr The only place to get Go Play Along legit, is from this website: https://goplayalong.sjv.io/c/1434133/411808/7375Do note that clicking on that link, and purchasing from that link gives kickback to CustomsForge through our referral link. If you want to read about our partnership, you can read the forum post made by Unleashed2k here: http://customsforge.com/topic/52964-go-playalong-partnership/
I don't supose anyone has this version they could upload for me,
I've reformatted my pc and the version i've got is corrupted and won't install