February 10, 20206 yr To those who make CDLC, thank you very much,those who run this site thank you. I love rocksmith but if it was not for customsforge this game would be collecting dust. I purchased a PC last year(cost more than my 2 guitars) just for Customsforge and only use it for this,my mac for everything else. Thank You.
February 10, 20206 yr Why did you buy a PC that expensive just for Rocksmith? I threw away my old computer that played Rocksmith just fine. It does not have high requirements. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
February 10, 20206 yr tfw you could use it on your mac and get better audio performance maybe add a bit more storage tho Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
To those who make CDLC, thank you very much,those who run this site thank you.
I love rocksmith but if it was not for customsforge this game would be collecting dust.
I purchased a PC last year(cost more than my 2 guitars) just for Customsforge and only use it for this,my mac for everything else.
Thank You.