December 12, 20196 yr After upgrading to windows 10 my CDLC is not showing up. Ive downloaded the D3DX9, doesnt helpIve tried the Rocksmith2014_patcher, doesnt helpI've used Customesforge song manager, doesnt helpI have Cherub rock owned, have uninstalled and reinstalled it, doesnt helpI have completly uninstalled and reinstalled Rocksmith and Rocksmith2014, doesnt help. Any idea on how to fix this problem?
January 9, 20206 yr Your cDLC not showing up is due to you not owning Cherub Rock on steam. That's one of the only reasons for them not to show, if you put the cDLC in the dlc folder of Rocksmith 2014.
After upgrading to windows 10 my CDLC is not showing up.
Ive downloaded the D3DX9, doesnt help
Ive tried the Rocksmith2014_patcher, doesnt help
I've used Customesforge song manager, doesnt help
I have Cherub rock owned, have uninstalled and reinstalled it, doesnt help
I have completly uninstalled and reinstalled Rocksmith and Rocksmith2014, doesnt help.
Any idea on how to fix this problem?