April 29, 201412 yr In the last couple of days I can't open http://customsforge.com/ and http://search.customsforge.com I can access https://customsforge.com/But then all links on the site are still pointing to http:// https://search.customsforge.com is not working, it redirects to https://customsforge.com/ I.e. I can't access search at all. If I view html source at https://customsforge.com/ all the links are href='http://... I can't navigate the site because http:// links are not working for me.Not sure if it's something about my network, but if the site is using https all links are supposed to be https. Is anyone else experiencing this?
April 29, 201412 yr Administrator Works fine on my end. Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
April 29, 201412 yr I also had problems these last days opening the site... but strangely it works flawlessly on my mobile phone through the gsm data...It seems that maybe my internet provider is behind that... because sometimes it works and then, after a while, unreacheable.... but it is always reacheable with my phone...
April 30, 201412 yr Administrator I also had problems these last days opening the site... but strangely it works flawlessly on my mobile phone through the gsm data...It seems that maybe my internet provider is behind that... because sometimes it works and then, after a while, unreacheable.... but it is always reacheable with my phone... What is your ISP? Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
In the last couple of days I can't open http://customsforge.com/ and http://search.customsforge.com
I can access https://customsforge.com/
But then all links on the site are still pointing to http://
https://search.customsforge.com is not working, it redirects to https://customsforge.com/
I.e. I can't access search at all.
If I view html source at https://customsforge.com/ all the links are href='http://...
I can't navigate the site because http:// links are not working for me.
Not sure if it's something about my network, but if the site is using https all links are supposed to be https.
Is anyone else experiencing this?