The song I'm working on right now is really long -- almost 11 minutes. And I made a mistake while setting the beatmap.
The song starts on an offbeat, but I chose the wrong one. It should start at the 2:2 (second measure 2nd) beat, but I started it at the 2:4 (second measure 4th) beat.
Is there a way to drag the entire beatmap forward two beats?
I've tried adding/padding beats, but this seems to rewrite the waveform, not move the beat markers.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to start again from scratch...
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
The song I'm working on right now is really long -- almost 11 minutes. And I made a mistake while setting the beatmap.
The song starts on an offbeat, but I chose the wrong one. It should start at the 2:2 (second measure 2nd) beat, but I started it at the 2:4 (second measure 4th) beat.
Is there a way to drag the entire beatmap forward two beats?
I've tried adding/padding beats, but this seems to rewrite the waveform, not move the beat markers.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to start again from scratch...