February 14, 20197 yr Can I somehow share my Collection/Saved via link so other people can access?Direct links to mega or others always seem a bit fishy and people get suspicous (for good reason).
February 14, 20197 yr So you want people to view your collection of cdlc If you go to ignition and hover over search you can click on collection to view your own but giving that link to someone will show their collection not yours. For example this will open your collection not mine since there's no username field in the url to view other peoples collections. Although this list is saved (on the server I think) so it would be technically possible to view others collections but I don't think we have been given a way to yet (or I missed something) So I guess you'll have to use the song managers export function to create a list and upload it to pastebin for now 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
Can I somehow share my Collection/Saved via link so other people can access?
Direct links to mega or others always seem a bit fishy and people get suspicous (for good reason).