January 16, 20197 yr Hi,i've download these Metallica songs and they show up in CFSM, but not in the game.I was wondering if anyone else who have these songs are having the same problem? Metallica_2x4_v1_NDD_pMetallica_Cure_v2_NDD_pMetallica_For-Whom-The-Bell-Tolls_v1_pMetallica_King-Nothing_v1_NDD_pMetallica_Now-I-Wanna-Sniff-Some-Glue_v2_NDD_pMetallica_The-Memory-Remains_v2_p Thanks for your time and help.
January 18, 20197 yr If it's your first time playing a CDLC and if you use Windows, you should download and paste the file D3DX9_42.dll into the root folder of the game. If you use MacOS, you must install MAC_PATCH. I think you should also have or buy the cherubrock_p.psarc. I downloaded the song Metallica_Cure_v2_NDD_p.psarc and it worked without problems.
January 19, 20197 yr where can i download the metallica songs In this same site. Go to the Menu above, and click on CDLC Search
January 19, 20197 yr Try to change the APP ID with CFSM.same happened to me last week.seems the charter used some Elvis song instead of Smashing Pumpkins "cherub Rock" as default.
January 19, 20197 yr Author If it's your first time playing a CDLC and if you use Windows, you should download and paste the file D3DX9_42.dll into the root folder of the game. If you use MacOS, you must install MAC_PATCH. I think you should also have or buy the cherubrock_p.psarc. I downloaded the song Metallica_Cure_v2_NDD_p.psarc and it worked without problems.I have all of that. I've been downloading CDLC for 5 years now. I just downloaded a couple today from another artist and they worked.Just the Mettalica ones I listed don't show up on the game.
Hi,
i've download these Metallica songs and they show up in CFSM, but not in the game.
I was wondering if anyone else who have these songs are having the same problem?
Metallica_2x4_v1_NDD_p
Metallica_Cure_v2_NDD_p
Metallica_For-Whom-The-Bell-Tolls_v1_p
Metallica_King-Nothing_v1_NDD_p
Metallica_Now-I-Wanna-Sniff-Some-Glue_v2_NDD_p
Metallica_The-Memory-Remains_v2_p
Thanks for your time and help.