January 14, 20197 yr My CDLC's show up in the song menu but whenever I press play song it doesn't work, it makes me restart my game because I can't do anything else.
January 14, 20197 yr Have you downloaded and added the .dll file to the rocksmith folder? This is the file you need, if you haven't.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZKYtpB0vu2U3RLa1ZvdmxJczg/view
January 14, 20197 yr Author Have you downloaded and added the .dll file to the rocksmith folder? This is the file you need, if you haven't.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZKYtpB0vu2U3RLa1ZvdmxJczg/view Yes I have, I'm really confused on why its not working
January 14, 20197 yr Stupid question, but you did replace it with the orginal file? I mean they aren't both in your file still? Other than this I can't help. You will need a Mod or to do some deep deep searching!
January 20, 20197 yr Hello Guys!!Today 20/01/2019 I've downloaded Rocksmith FOR MAC in Steam, and the CDLC doesn't work.. the songs appears in the menu but when I try to play after de tuner, doesn't work. (MAC) HELP ME PLEASE
January 20, 20197 yr Do you have cherub rock?Also did you download good file? Remember that you can't have (1) i in file and it should be named like this "D3DX9_42.dll" not like this "D3DX9_42.dll(1)"
February 23, 20197 yr I have the same issue. I installed RS Remastered from Steam on a MB pro running Mohave. I have the original RS CD but decided to download an up to date version so I would not have any issues.I have the .dll file, I ran the patch several times in terminal and I read over and over the steps to ensure I can play CDLC's. I copied all my songs from my other MB running High Sierra. I went to Steam and verified the game. I can open RS, get to a song and tune but when the tuning is completed, the song never plays. I am in limbo. I am also ready to go crazy because I cant figure out what the issue is!
February 23, 20197 yr @eggharbor The .dll is for windows version of rocksmith. For mac you need to use the patcher. Search around on the forum and you will find it. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
My CDLC's show up in the song menu but whenever I press play song it doesn't work, it makes me restart my game because I can't do anything else.