April 19, 201412 yr Is there a way to search for exact match in the cdlc search? I thought I was lucky to get this username :P http://search.customsforge.com/?q=ross#
April 19, 201412 yr Alright Ross? You can filter the authors name alphabetically, but I don't think that's what you are looking for.
April 19, 201412 yr Author That is a bit helpful actually. Even when I click on the "my uploads" button it shows Crossbolt's content, it's a bit awkward :)
April 19, 201412 yr I do understand though, keep in mind that the search is still going to get new features.
April 22, 201412 yr The issue is fixed in v2.10.1. Sorry I took so long to see this. Please use our tracker for issues - I get notified when there are new posts there. Small stakes leave you with the minimal blues
Is there a way to search for exact match in the cdlc search?
I thought I was lucky to get this username :P
http://search.customsforge.com/?q=ross#