December 8, 20187 yr I have an old CFSM 1.4.1.2 and when I run it through virus scan it says it has a Trojan.Is that a false trojan? I have a picture of it, but I can't figure out where the attachment button is.
December 8, 20187 yr Virus scanners are kind of a scam now. You have to sign your code to get them not to detect your software as a generic trojan. And that is not free. This issue came up a lot with older version of CFSM, stick with the new versions. Check this thread and read Cozy1's signature. http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/36372-avg-detects-virus/
December 9, 20187 yr Author Hi,I used Virus Total and it says "W32/Trojan.CZTI-6729".I tired the lastest version but when I tried to fix a song that has the 100% bug, it doesn't fix it.That is why I'm trying to go back to an old version.
December 11, 20187 yr Author What am I doing wrong? Unable to execute file:C:\Program Files(x86)\customsforgesongmanager\customsforgesongmanager.exeCreateProcess failed; code 740The requested operation requires elevation<ERROR> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc\songs.psarc - Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc\songs.psarc'
I have an old CFSM 1.4.1.2 and when I run it through virus scan it says it has a Trojan.
Is that a false trojan?
I have a picture of it, but I can't figure out where the attachment button is.