November 10, 20187 yr Has anyone created a CDLC without the backing track just with the TAB file and maybe a click track for timing to learn a song. I Have found a Tab (that needs tweeking) of a very famous claranet piece and wish to use RS as a tool and not just a playalong. Is it doable
November 10, 20187 yr Yep. You can create a click track in Audacity. It's free audio editing software.
November 10, 20187 yr Edit:ignore me, I missread the question :) Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videosTwitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony
Has anyone created a CDLC without the backing track just with the TAB file and maybe a click track for timing to learn a song.
I Have found a Tab (that needs tweeking) of a very famous claranet piece and wish to use RS as a tool and not just a playalong. Is it doable