October 23, 20187 yr The file posted by user Shocked Mind for Bryan Adams, Run to You..leads to a hijack site..may wanna can that link..
October 24, 20187 yr Bryan Adams run to you? Nah the link is fine, some other people use zippy share but its not the best site. I had an extension which blocked cookies so when I clicked download it sent me to an ad and didn't download the file. Just make sure cookies are enabled and you should be able to download it (don't need to disable adblock either). If you still can't manage to get the file I could send it to you. 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
October 29, 20187 yr What I do to get around Zippyshare... 1) Go to the link2) Right click on the background (yellowish) and click Inspect3) In the inspect window, click the box that looks like a checkmark.4) Click on the download button5) Look right ABOVE the blue box in the inspect box. The tag you are looking for looks like this. <a id="dlbutton" href="/d/NUMBER/NUMBER/FILE">6) Click on "/d/NUMBER/NUMBER/FILE"> and the file will download without a problem7) Repeat (if more files are found on Zippyshare) Why this works: The website detects the button has been clicked and runs two commands.The first one lets you download the file while the second one shows you an ad. By clicking the link you are downloading the file, without the website being able to send you the ad. Be cautious though. I use the Symantec extension "Norton Safe Web" and it will detect fishy websites (like Zippyshare redirecting you).
October 29, 20187 yr I just press the download link. I guess my flash block and adblock plus handles the rest. No popups or redirects. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
The file posted by user Shocked Mind for Bryan Adams, Run to You..leads to a hijack site..may wanna can that link..