October 14, 20187 yr Hi peopleI have been searching if there is any post about fallen links, and I have not found a thing.Is there any place to report them?Maybe there could be a way that any other guy that have downloaded it could upload it back or something.For example I have been trying to download A Matter of Time from Foo Fighters and it seems to be fallen....Thanks in advance!
October 14, 20187 yr Unfortunately I don't have that CDLC ~~~~https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/music1slife/~~~~
October 14, 20187 yr Author I have it here.https://ufile.io/g3iotthanks bro!Is there any way to upload to CDLC CUSTOM FORGE so everybody can enjoy it again?Or any place to report fallen links?
October 14, 20187 yr Author Well, I am new here, but I think it would be a great idea if it is not really a post for fallen links to create it.And a way to re-upload them so people could find them at Custom Forge CDLCs.Well, maybe a moderator could answer.
October 27, 20187 yr Dear Rocksmitters, I lost a song, and the link is broken. If someone could replace it, it would be nice. Thank you. ALICE COOPER - POISONfrom TRASHcreated by dreddfoxx
Hi people
I have been searching if there is any post about fallen links, and I have not found a thing.
Is there any place to report them?
Maybe there could be a way that any other guy that have downloaded it could upload it back or something.
For example I have been trying to download A Matter of Time from Foo Fighters and it seems to be fallen....
Thanks in advance!