April 14, 201412 yr Ok, I have a song uploaded here. I want to redo some of the charting in EOF, like adding sections for RR. Do I just work in EOF, or do i have to redo the entire process? Wwise and all that other stuff??
April 14, 201412 yr You'd just need to generate the package with the toolkit after you've saved the project in EoF. Hopefully you've saved a template of the package the first time around :)If you've added DD, then you'll need to run DDC again because you've updated the .xml files that DDC used the first time.It's possible that there's an easier way, but if there is, the above steps are simple enough that I haven't bothered to find out. The Led Zeppelin Discography thread learning to chart > asking someone else to do it "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs
April 15, 201412 yr I posted a huge step-by-step guide last night: http://customsforge.com/topic/4339-riff-repeater-possibility/?do=findComment&comment=30391 This one handles adding sections specifically, but once you've imported the song in EOF, you can edit it as you would any other file.
Ok, I have a song uploaded here. I want to redo some of the charting in EOF, like adding sections for RR.
Do I just work in EOF, or do i have to redo the entire process? Wwise and all that other stuff??