April 14, 201412 yr Anyone know of any CDLC from the dubstep genre? I'm really interested in how the dubstep bass sounds can be replicated on Electric Guitar and Bass Guitar. Muse - Follow Me is the only example I've been able to find so far. It's really fun to play and shows that such a thing is possible. I did a quick search for "Nero", "Skrillex" and "Dubstep" but didn't find anything.
April 14, 201412 yr Author pretty sure thats all computer generated. no actual instruments. Doesn't mean you can't reproduce it with real instruments...Here's one example of someone doing that:
April 14, 201412 yr for sure. reproduction is something all together. i haven't seen any on here but i know someone who is really into is and will ask if you want.
April 14, 201412 yr Author wonder what pedals he has. pretty interesting. thanks for sharing. That video was number 6 in a 7 part series.He explains all the pedals and stuff in some of the other parts.
April 14, 201412 yr check out sounds of a mutton III envelope filter..i think they use to have an add with stevie wonder on it haha. long time ago.
April 14, 201412 yr Here's another live version of Scary Monsters: I saw a 2012 version of this. I'd still like to see 2012 songs here.
Anyone know of any CDLC from the dubstep genre?
I'm really interested in how the dubstep bass sounds can be replicated on Electric Guitar and Bass Guitar.
Muse - Follow Me is the only example I've been able to find so far. It's really fun to play and shows that such a thing is possible.
I did a quick search for "Nero", "Skrillex" and "Dubstep" but didn't find anything.