April 13, 201412 yr At the rates things are going that is... I think this site (and the people who put it together of course) can take a lot of credit for this achievement.
April 13, 201412 yr Administrator I hope so! We do work bloody hard. Unleashed! Where is my paycheck?! Other way around! Where's mine? ;) "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
April 14, 201412 yr Administrator Well I think you all deserve the sack for not reaching 3000 yet!!! :-P I see 3,004 entries. You owe me a bonus 4 :) "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
April 15, 201412 yr Author Well I think you all deserve the sack for not reaching 3000 yet!!! :-P I see 3,004 entries. You owe me a bonus 4 :) Only another two million or so songs to go, and we'll have things pretty much covered. :cool:
April 15, 201412 yr Well I think you all deserve the sack for not reaching 3000 yet!!! :-P I see 3,004 entries. You owe me a bonus 4 :) Only another two million or so songs to go, and we'll have things pretty much covered. :cool: Challenge Accepted.
April 15, 201412 yr Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen: Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!
May 9, 201412 yr Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen: Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going! Buggering flip, I was only joking when I mentioned another 1000 songs before the end of the month but it looks like we're almost there!!! :shock:
May 13, 201412 yr Awh damn, we've gotta exclude the 74 'officials' put up by CustomsForge. So when it says '4,074'... We can celebrate!
May 13, 201412 yr Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen: Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!We just went over 4000 songs earlier today. 1000 CDLC in one month goal,,, achieved. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
May 14, 201412 yr Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen: Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!We just went over 4000 songs earlier today. 1000 CDLC in one month goal,,, achieved. You didn't read my comment :o We need 4074 because 74 are links to purchase the officials. Those don't count!
May 14, 201412 yr Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen:Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!We just went over 4000 songs earlier today. 1000 CDLC in one month goal,,, achieved.You didn't read my comment :o We need 4074 because 74 are links to purchase the officials. Those don't count!Have faith young Jedi. That number doesn't include the ones we had to take down either, so technically we are probably past it already. I read your post, I just have more faith than you. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
May 14, 201412 yr Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen:Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!We just went over 4000 songs earlier today. 1000 CDLC in one month goal,,, achieved.You didn't read my comment :o We need 4074 because 74 are links to purchase the officials. Those don't count!Have faith young Jedi. That number doesn't include the ones we had to take down either, so technically we are probably past it already. I read your post, I just have more faith than you. We're 6 away.
At the rates things are going that is...
I think this site (and the people who put it together of course) can take a lot of credit for this achievement.