May 6, 20188 yr I recently made A new CDLC chart and tried to upload it here yet when i save it i get this message: I know the the song is definitely not ODLC so i'm confused as to why this is happening or how to sort it out. I'd appreciate any help on the issue.
May 6, 20188 yr Administrator Hello,It might be because of ToXicityCan you try uploading it as "extra mods change name please" and one of the moderators/admins will change it? "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
May 6, 20188 yr Author It seems like the name was the issue, I've now uploaded it so I'll just wait for a mod to change the name. thank you
I recently made A new CDLC chart and tried to upload it here yet when i save it i get this message:
I know the the song is definitely not ODLC so i'm confused as to why this is happening or how to sort it out.
I'd appreciate any help on the issue.