April 11, 201412 yr Hi all.I can do in C Tuning.I try to B tuning.Meter becomes to +999.I used a string of DDT-55(55.75.95.115)B Tuning is not possible with this string? THX I Use Translator
April 11, 201412 yr Administrator For the bass, Rocksmith have some recognition problem down to B tunning. Doesn't seems to be any solution for the moment. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
April 11, 201412 yr Author For the bass, Rocksmith have some recognition problem down to B tunning. Doesn't seems to be any solution for the moment.B Tuning is corrupted?I like Down Tuning songs.Shame :/ THX man I Use Translator
April 11, 201412 yr I went and bought a 5 string and it makes no difference when trying to tune to B ... The DDT strings are the way to go for low songs for sure but C-standard is as low as I (and everyone else I have talked to) can go on the bass.
April 11, 201412 yr I have only been able to do it on guitar with thicker strings. Not bass, sorry :(
April 11, 201412 yr Administrator Guitar allow you because the recognition algorithm pick up what comes from the cable, not what happen after tone modification ingame but if only guitarist can play bassist part... It's become clearer and clearer that RS algorithm is at is limit with a B0 note and everything lower but it's at the frequency of ~30hz which is very low (at the edge of the human ear recognition). Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
April 15, 201412 yr I may have found a fix for this, need people to test it http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/bass-low-b5-string-tuning-test-r3282
April 15, 201412 yr I may have found a fix for this, need people to test it http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/bass-low-b5-string-tuning-test-r3282Bad link. I would like to figure this out so I can play Sonne!
April 15, 201412 yr I made a post in the help& tutorials section http://customsforge.com/topic/4750-going-low-a-workaround-to-get-bass-notes-below-c1-to-register-in-rocksmith/
April 16, 201412 yr Author I made a post in the help& tutorials section http://customsforge.com/topic/4750-going-low-a-workaround-to-get-bass-notes-below-c1-to-register-in-rocksmith/Good :))Should I wait producer of CDLC is to accommodate? I Use Translator
April 16, 201412 yr Administrator I will update mine during the day but some author might not know about this and telling them might be good. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hi all.
I can do in C Tuning.
I try to B tuning.
Meter becomes to +999.
I used a string of DDT-55(55.75.95.115)
B Tuning is not possible with this string?
THX
I Use Translator