April 26, 20188 yr Hi,Is there a method to convert edat in pkg so I can install them via HAN (ps3xploit)? I have the original game BLES01862
April 27, 20188 yr Author I nailed it!!!I'll try to explain it below (sorry for by bad english...)This guide has been tested with Rocksmith 2014 (EU VERSION BLES01862) and the dlc The Number of the Beast (bought from the psn store)Required software:PsnStuffXPKG ViewTrueAncestor PKG RepackerMake PKG HAN ToolsWith PsnStuffX you must go into "Game Updater" Tab and download the patch.Now extract that PKG with PKG ViewOnce you've extracted it you must go to "BLES01862-> USRDIR" folder and delete all the contents. Here you must create a new folder called "DLC".In the "DLC" folder you must insert your Custom DLC in .psarc.edat formatNow you must create the PKG file with TrueAncestor PKG RepackerYou must copy the "BLES01862" folder into TrueAncestor "game" folderNow we must open the software, the first thing we need to do (in this case) is to change PARAM.SFO because the downloaded PKG wasn't a DLC but a patch.Select "Game Data (not patch)" and save the PARAM.SFO fileReopen TrueAncestor and select "Custom Pack PKG" (number 2) -> "Game Data | DLC" (number 4) and select the gameWhen it ask the ContentID you must insert "EP0001-BLES01862_00-RS002SONG0000017" (it's the ContentID of the original DLC) and wait...In the PKG folder of TrueAncestor you'll find the PKG file.Now you must sign the PKG with Make PKG HAN Tools. (you must need act.dat and idps.hex)To sign it you must copy the PKG, PKG HAN Tools EXE, act.dat and idps.hex in the same folder.Run the software and select "Just sign PKG"Copy the signed PKG in your USB and here we go!
May 21, 20188 yr Great job! Thanks What about the new updates? Does the game updates itself like the psn? Check out my blackened death metal project at http://sepulcration.bandcamp.com/
October 28, 20187 yr Author Great job! Thanks What about the new updates? Does the game updates itself like the psn?The game's version has been updated, but the method is still valid.
Hi,
Is there a method to convert edat in pkg so I can install them via HAN (ps3xploit)?
I have the original game BLES01862