April 12, 20188 yr I'm having an issue I can log into customsforge but everytime I try to get into ignition I get ERROR 524A timeout occured ignition.customsforge.com host errorPlease help.
April 12, 20188 yr me too. think its something to do with the DDoS attack. hope they get it sorted soon
April 12, 20188 yr Administrator Can you try clearing your DNS, logout and relogin? "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
April 12, 20188 yr Administrator This should be fixed/resolved. If you're still having problems please clear your DNS & Browser Cache/Cookies. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
I'm having an issue I can log into customsforge but everytime I try to get into ignition I get ERROR 524
A timeout occured ignition.customsforge.com host error
Please help.