March 31, 20188 yr given the size of cdlc , i was hoping to find some hawkwind , at least one.hopefully some will be added in future .
April 18, 20188 yr agreed I was hoping to find something from the chronicles of the black sword but there is nothing
May 2, 20188 yr Author iv never made any cdlc myself , but i have been enjoying playing cymbaline , one of my fave hawkwind songs ,on here by the original pink floyd version.
July 19, 20197 yr Sorry to necro, but. 12 months later, still no Hawkwind. This is a criminal omission. Someone else fix it. Please. E2A: https://youtu.be/_DZsbGA1CcA
July 25, 20197 yr Over 1 year had passed and you still did not want to spend the time to make the song yourself. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
July 25, 20197 yr ok, I'll do the bass.... I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. Workshop Page Work in Progress The Police Discography Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk Website: www.JamesPrestonUK.com/bass Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)
July 26, 20197 yr Over 1 year had passed and you still did not want to spend the time to make the song yourself. TBF lad I'd have a crack but there's no tabs on the net that I've found and I'm not a trained musician so whatever I produce is likely to be utter gash. JamesPreston. You sir, are a god amongst men.
July 26, 20197 yr Administrator Definitely a crime. I grew up listening to Hawkwind because of my mom. Never listened to them personally but I didn't dislike them. Always remembered hearing them and tangerine dream. Someone should make both. :) I'd do it but I'm overwhelmed with editing my current CDLC. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
July 27, 20197 yr BTW I've always wanted to have a go at Spirit of the Age. It might appear before the end of the year as I've just loaded it into Go Playalong :-) I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. Workshop Page Work in Progress The Police Discography Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk Website: www.JamesPrestonUK.com/bass Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)
August 8, 20197 yr BTW I've always wanted to have a go at Spirit of the Age. It might appear before the end of the year as I've just loaded it into Go Playalong :-) One of my HW favourites - i'll look forward to that
August 9, 20197 yr Spirit Of The Age is under development. The first 2'30" are complete, the rest will follow over the next few days. I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. Workshop Page Work in Progress The Police Discography Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk Website: www.JamesPrestonUK.com/bass Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)
August 9, 20197 yr ok, my attempt at Spirit of the Age is up. Apologies again for the missing last few seconds. I've always liked the middle bit of Damnation Alley.... I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. Workshop Page Work in Progress The Police Discography Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk Website: www.JamesPrestonUK.com/bass Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)
given the size of cdlc , i was hoping to find some hawkwind , at least one.
hopefully some will be added in future .