February 22, 20188 yr Is it possible to create a tab by pluging the instrument (guitar/bass) to the pc (Or using the mic) so it recognizes the notes played and when (for tempo and shit) I know there's an option to plug my bass with guitar pro7 but I can't go further than that Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk
February 22, 20188 yr Administrator I don't recall any software that does this efficiently or at all without using some kind of midi guitar. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
March 2, 20188 yr Rocksmith Championship Organizer Solution well.... afaik there are - quite useable midi guitar controllers like - and there are quite potent software sollutions for guitar 2 midi like - what for me looked really good is that one Just my researches, never tried to actually use anything like that.Rock! -= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =--= Rodmans Shred Course =--= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-VI I-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- -= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =--= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =--= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =- On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said: I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.
Is it possible to create a tab by pluging the instrument (guitar/bass) to the pc
(Or using the mic) so it recognizes the notes played and when (for tempo and shit)
I know there's an option to plug my bass with guitar pro7 but I can't go further than that
Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk