April 6, 201412 yr Hey, just starting out and I have a question. How do I get EoF to save the ogg files as WAV files so they can be imported to Wwise. Thank you!
April 6, 201412 yr Mine does that automatic when I hit save. I get both ogg and wav file in my map guitar.ogg and "song name".wav My CDLC for RS2014
April 6, 201412 yr Author Hum, I do have the latest EoF and I tried "save" and "save as", but only get the ogg. Is there something in the settings or other software needed?
April 6, 201412 yr Checkout f11 menu(settings) make sure that there not checked "Don't write wav files" Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
April 6, 201412 yr What helped me was going to the settings in EOF and ticking "Save Seperate Rocksmith 2 FIles" and then saving again. The WAV should then appear :)
Hey, just starting out and I have a question. How do I get EoF to save the ogg files as WAV files so they can be imported to Wwise.
Thank you!