April 5, 201412 yr Where is the RS1 dlc?? Or should i just get RS2014? Some of them can still be found through here: http://www.rscustom.net/dlc But for the new riff repeater alone, get RS2014.
April 5, 201412 yr mine can be found here https://mega.co.nz/#F!stZCWIZZ!BNxEIFP-qTuni0D0iTyqkQ 'Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life'Ludwig van Beethoven
April 26, 201412 yr I still keep most of mine RS1 files, but I do not reco them as usually they were early stage versions and many things are to correct there :) probably less than 40% are really good, so I do not post links anymore :) but if anyone wants, I can send a link by PM to my RS1 custom (I do not have it in one dir, so you need to give my artist name or title name) :) :) my 140 Customs + Workshop are here:http://customsforge.com/topic/176-rs2014-smirocsmo-customs-workshop-updated-december/
Where is the RS1 dlc?? Or should i just get RS2014?