December 20, 20178 yr I am trying to make a CDLC because I am interested in how to make one. When I hit "generate", I get this error: https://puu.sh/yKFHU/933e57c2b0.png Does anybody know how to fix this? I have v2.8.4.9-429e01fc of Rocksmith toolkit (the latest version).I have tried this on the latest verson of Wwise (2017.1.3) and version 2016.2.0 Any help will be greatly appreciated!
December 20, 20178 yr Not sure if you've got right toolkit. v2.8.4.0 doesn;t have 2016 2017 support go grab beta 2.8.4.1 and you'll be fine :P Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
December 20, 20178 yr Author Not sure if you've got right toolkit. v2.8.4.0 doesn;t have 2016 2017 support go grab beta 2.8.4.1 and you'll be fine :PYep, that fixed my issue! Thanks for your help and saving me from being frustrated :lol:
I am trying to make a CDLC because I am interested in how to make one. When I hit "generate", I get this error: https://puu.sh/yKFHU/933e57c2b0.png
Does anybody know how to fix this?
I have v2.8.4.9-429e01fc of Rocksmith toolkit (the latest version).
I have tried this on the latest verson of Wwise (2017.1.3) and version 2016.2.0
Any help will be greatly appreciated!