August 28, 20179 yr Is there a way to fix CDLCs that display all Xs on notes and cords and generally display wonky? I would post a pic, but the forum is not letting me.
August 29, 20179 yr Administrator Is it one you are making or someone else's work? Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
August 29, 20179 yr Author Is it one you are making or someone else's work? Someone else's work. I have seen multiple CDLCs like this. I just wonder if there is an easy way to fix them.
August 30, 20179 yr Using the truly latest versions (not among stable releases, but among beta releases) of both EOF and the toolkit often avoids that problem, which commonly occurs due to a toolkit compatibility issue with the newer, abridged XML format.
August 30, 20179 yr Author Using the truly latest versions (not among stable releases, but among beta releases) of both EOF and the toolkit often avoids that problem, which commonly occurs due to a toolkit compatibility issue with the newer, abridged XML format. Is there an easy way to fix it?
August 30, 20179 yr That picture is from Narrow Straits by Lagwagon? Just played it on PC with no glitches. There is only one version of that song here on customsforge, and there is only one download file (p.psarc). Since you are playing on a mac, you must have used the rocksmith toolkit to convert it. Try it again, but with the latest version of the toolkit. https://www.rscustom.net/builds
August 30, 20179 yr Author Solution That picture is from Narrow Straits by Lagwagon? Just played it on PC with no glitches. There is only one version of that song here on customsforge, and there is only one download file (p.psarc). Since you are playing on a mac, you must have used the rocksmith toolkit to convert it. Try it again, but with the latest version of the toolkit. https://www.rscustom.net/builds Thanks for the advice - I see there is a newer version. I will give it a go and report here. Your answer makes a lot of sense. [EDIT] This indeed resolved the issue. Thanks, @@Rockfirstlast !
Is there a way to fix CDLCs that display all Xs on notes and cords and generally display wonky? I would post a pic, but the forum is not letting me.