August 12, 20179 yr I checked the FAQs, watched videos, checked the boards, searched on Google, but I can't find rocksmith2014patcher.exe I already have the .dll in the dlc Please Help!
August 13, 20179 yr Author I have the .dll file in there, but when I try to play my cdlc the amps show up on the screen but no songs or notes show up. However, this is the first time I have played since they have done the remaster, so I am not sure how to get it to work on the new version.
August 13, 20179 yr look on my thread at boerse.to or use the linkhttp://www.share-online.biz/dl/YWC98PEOE5X cheersGuinness
August 14, 20179 yr a new .dll file is needed after re-mastered, please make sure you are using the correct one.
August 14, 20179 yr > I CAN'T FIND THE ROCKSMITH PATCHER TO DOWNLOAD!?!?! DID YOU TRY LOOKING IN THE LAST PLACE YOU SAW IT!!?
August 14, 20179 yr Administrator @@JustinAiken It's useless the patcher is outdate and won't work with the Remastered version of Rocksmith, just need to go to the faq and get to the proper up to date dll. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
I checked the FAQs, watched videos, checked the boards, searched on Google, but I can't find rocksmith2014patcher.exe
I already have the .dll in the dlc
Please Help!