March 30, 201412 yr Can someone please fill me where I would find the tones I create in game? Ive been making cdlcs and no able to add any good tones.
March 30, 201412 yr Administrator http://i.imgur.com/pgtlClt.jpg Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory- Steam -
March 30, 201412 yr Administrator If that doesn't exist. That would mean you are using a pirated copy of the game. Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory- Steam -
March 30, 201412 yr Author I found them, doesn't realize it was 1 file for all tones created Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Can someone please fill me where I would find the tones I create in game? Ive been making cdlcs and no able to add any good tones.