July 5, 20179 yr I copy my profile to a git repo and commit after each time I play.. If it ever gets corrupted, I can rollback to a previous commit. Hasn't happened yet, but nice to know I can always go back if it does..
July 18, 20179 yr I copy my profile to a git repo and commit after each time I play.. If it ever gets corrupted, I can rollback to a previous commit. Hasn't happened yet, but nice to know I can always go back if it does.. Where is the profile folder located? Thanks.
July 18, 20179 yr Administrator Steam=> user data=> your steam id=> 221680=> remote Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
July 18, 20179 yr Author Is that folder where all the song progress is stored Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
July 19, 20179 yr Developer Just use CFSM to back up your profile. Look for 'User Profiles' in the top dropdown menu strip. To do the backup correctly, you need to get the '221680' folder, subfolders and contents. CFSM takes care of all this for you. Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
Is there away to backup your progress in all the songs.