June 18, 20179 yr I can't find the link for rocksmith remastered update for pc with instruction. would be great if anybody here could help me. Thanks
June 20, 20179 yr If you are running steam you should not even be able to avoid it. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
June 20, 20179 yr If you are running steam you should not even be able to avoid it.Steam updates are opt-in. They can be disabled easily. Remastered is cool on my desktop, but not on my laptop...it doesn't work at all. You can update in Steam by right clicking the game in Library and select update or unpause update or whatever...its there somewhere.
June 21, 20179 yr Author THanks for the reply, I got 2 copy of rocksmith 2014 remastered ps3 and ps4 and I got also got the original copy of rocksmith for pc registered with steam, but the other copy is a copy from a friend that has a lot of custom dlc but I never registered this one with steam.but I remrember seeing a link here but cant find it :-[
June 21, 20179 yr We cant help you with a pirated version of the game. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
I can't find the link for rocksmith remastered update for pc with instruction.
would be great if anybody here could help me.
Thanks