June 11, 20179 yr So I am fairly new to the custom forge community...so far it has been a wonderful experience. Downloading custom songs for RS is like a dream! I need help locating a CDLC...the link is broken. "Barcelona Nights" by Ottmar Liebert My suggestion is to add a feature where you can report songs in which the download link is broken. Thank you!
June 12, 20179 yr Administrator @@adick1216 The report button already exist, you need to go on the record page and it's right at the bottom of the record. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
So I am fairly new to the custom forge community...so far it has been a wonderful experience. Downloading custom songs for RS is like a dream!
I need help locating a CDLC...the link is broken. "Barcelona Nights" by Ottmar Liebert
My suggestion is to add a feature where you can report songs in which the download link is broken.
Thank you!